- The Vital Spark by Neil Munro
- Go to Helena Handbasket by Donna Moore
- The Glenvarroch Gathering by Susan Pleydell
- The Lewis Man by Peter May
- Standing in Another Man's Grave by Ian Rankin
- The Umbrella Maker's Daughter by Janet Caird
- A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley
- At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
- The Day She Died by Catriona MacPherson
- The Gowk Storm by Nancy Brysson Morrison
- Dead Men's Bones by James Oswald
- It Could Happen to You by Isla Dewar
- The Franchise Affair by Josephine Tey
- A Kind of Grief by A.D. Scott
- Wildfire at Midnight by Mary Stewart
- Thy Brother Death by E.X. Ferrars
- Pink Sugar by O. Douglas
- Cold in the Earth by Aline Templeton
- The Yellow on the Broom by Betsy Whyte
- The Road Dance by John MacKay
- The Clydesiders by Margaret Thomson Davis
- Another Dash o' Doric by Norman Harper and Robbie Shephard
- Thunder on the Right by Mary Stewart
- Tinker's Pride by Nigel Tranter
- Last of the Line by John MacKay
- Saints of the Shadow Bible by Ian Rankin
My favorite one would have to be The Lewis Man by Peter May. Excellent story and gorgeous writing. Love this series!
Also really liked Cold in the Earth by Aline Templeton, It Could Happen to You by Isla Dewar and The Road Dance and Last of the Line by John MacKay, all new authors for me this year. The Day She Died by Catriona MacPherson was excellent too!
Least liked, The Clydsiders by Margaret Thomson Davis.
Looking forward to next year's reading and new authors. Did you sign on for next year yet? What are you waiting for?!