'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Moving Day

Well, I've done it. Moved to Wordpress. I don't know why, except I needed a change. I like the format there and the design tools. I hope you'll drop over to PEGGY'S PORCH and visit me there.  Just click on the link and you'll go to my first post at the new address and catch up with whats been going on! I'm not shutting down this blog, I just won't be posting from here anymore. Thanks! Hope to see you over on my porch!

Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Ok well I'll go and test it but this may be the last time I'll be able to comment on your posts, Peggy. I have terrible trouble with comments on Wordpress, they just don't appear. Some people can find them in the spam box but most Wordpress users can't find the spambox apparently. Had an issue just a couple of weeks ago with someone's Wordpress blog and the same thing has happened to me half a dozen times. If I can't comment, well I'll see you on Goodreads so all is not lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cath, it was there in Spam! Moderate comments is on. I'll change that. Must be the default. I'm sorry if you have trouble commenting! I've had issues with blogger commenting before but not with Wordpress. Technology! Ugh!

      Delete
  2. I left a comment but no sign of it unless you have comment authorisation switched on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy,
    I also left a comment on your new page, but it hasn't yet appeared. Just wanted you to know.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there, Paula. I replied. I see it. That's odd. On Wordpress the first comment from a person goes to moderate. Once it's approved all comments from that person are automatically accepted.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...