'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gothic Reading Challenge Wrap-up

I only read five gothic novels this year, but I hadn't read any in years and years so this little challenge put them on the radar for me.

The Loch by Janet Caird
Fear the Light by Elizabeth Ferrars
No. 9 Belmont Square by Margaret Erskine
Airs Above the Ground by Mary Stewart
The Shrouded Way by Janet Caird

You can check out links to what others read for this challenge @ Book of Secrets

Peggy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...