'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 29, 2016

Mum's a Buzz

I took these this morning sitting on the front porch. They seemed oblivious to me and just went about their business with me sitting practically on top of them. I'm not sure, but is that pollen collecting on the bees legs in the one with just one bee?


























1 comment:

  1. They're just too busy to be bothered by you and what a gorgeous butterfly. Yes I think that is definitely pollen on the bees legs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...