'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, September 2, 2016

Port Patrick

Yet another stop with Alan! A lovely scenic harbour town. When we arrived it was quite foggy so most of the pics are misty but it cleared quickly and I got a couple decent shots. What I loved about my time with Alan was his knowledge of each of these harbours we stopped at. Each one has its own dynamics that a sailor needs to know for sailing in.




























































































































































The orange boat is the lifeboat that goes out on sea rescues. This is also the Irish Sea and it's quite a volatile body of water! This harbour can be quite tricky to get into.
















Peggy Ann


SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Scotland never ceases to take my breath away. Thanks for posting all the great photos from your trip. I am loving them!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...