'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 26, 2016

Driving through the Highlands

The Highlands are amazing! The epic vistas are breathtaking. Most of these I took from the car window on our way to Dornie. You just have to be there and see them for yourself to get the magnitude of their beauty. Click on them to enlarge.












We had to pull off the road for two of these incredibly long, huge wind blades to pass.
They are the blades on the wind turbines dotting Scotland







2 comments:

  1. Great photos and memories Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you guys! I hope you'll come over here and I can do the same for you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...