'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Port Logan and the Irish Sea

On my second day with Alan we got started early. We had a lot of ground to cover. Port Logan is on the Irish Sea. I told my boys once, I'm going to stand in the Irish Sea before I die. Thinking of course I'd be in Ireland to do it. Alan made sure I got to do it, in Scotland! A small village, but a beautiful harbour. All the harbour along this southwestern coast are what they call dry harbors. They are shallow and when the tide is out the boats sit on the dry sand.





































































Rag worm trailings.











We found whimsical 'stuffed people' all through Port Logan. They must have a wonderful sense of humor!



Peggy Ann

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you were able to fulfill your wish and in such a beautiful place!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unbelievable, Paula, all the adventures I'm having! Never dreamed in my life this would be possible.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...