'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, July 11, 2016

Margarette Falls

Talk a walk to Margarette Falls with us! This is near my house. About a 2 1/2 mile hike round trip.

You take the high road, I'll take the low road...

Mountain Laurel

Ian


Nice spot to cool off on the way up.

notice the frog in this one!

wild bee balm

berries

Mountain Laurel

Mountain Laurel

deep spot to take a dip!



rough path!

Margarette Falls




Top of the falls with Isa

son and daughter-in-law

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place! I think I saw the frog, but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...