'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, July 9, 2016

Free vintage book

Just released on Project Gutenburg...

Green Doors by Ethel Cook Eliot. 1933




Novel of a city doctor who falls in love with the country girl he is psychoanalyzing. Uncommon early psychology novel.

Sounds interesting! Get it here.




Posted by Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Great minds must think alike, Peggy Ann! I saw this on Gutenberg this morning and thought it looked very interesting so I decided to give it a try. It might be a while before I get to it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audra, That's so funny! I probably won't get it read for awhile either but I it looks like a good read.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...