'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, June 27, 2016

Tennessee Mountain Drive

We took a lovely ride on Father's Day with our neighbors and we went on a windy snaky road up a mountain. I thought you might like to go along! To the left of the road it goes straight down. Wish I could have gotten a shot of how far down for you! Remember I'm not an expert photographer but you'll get a taste for these scary roads!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cath! I think Mike took me on that ride to scare me because he knows I'm afraid of the edges! But I fooled him and thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course we were on the inside lane and that made it so much easier!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...