'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, June 7, 2016


Came across this book today in my weekly email from The Lineup. It sounds delicious! Did not know Christianna Brand did true crime.

The chilling true account of the Sandyford murder case and the sensational nineteenth- century trial that forever changed how homicides were investigated. The first account of forensic photographs used in a trial.

This will also count for the Read Scotland 2016 Challenge! I'm getting a copy!
Have any of you read it? What did you think?

Get it at Amazon US
Amazon UK

Peggy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...