'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, May 9, 2016

House Tour

I thought you might like to see a few of the rooms in the house now that we are getting pretty well situated. Bathroom and Kitchen updates coming soon!

Livingroom




Double guest room. We call this one Isa's room because its my granddaughters room when she's here.




Twin guest room or otherwise known as Ian's room


Our room


Bossman's 'office' is too small to get a good pic.

He's in the middle of updating the bathroom now and the kitchen should be done by the first of June. There's still the new shower room in the basement too and later this summer a new garage! So stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Your new house looks comfy and cozy. But I think I'd still be spending all my time looking out the windows at those gorgeous views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Joan! I spend a lot of time at the front door or windows in the den or outside on the front porch.

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely! You are very good at putting rooms together for a cosy and comfortable look.
    Im just reading Call the Nurse by Mary J Macleod. Have you read it? I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candyce! I have not read that book yet, but I do have a copy! Everyone says its a very good book, looking forward to it. As Eyeore says, thanks for thinking of me :)

      Delete
  3. You have worked so hard! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...