'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, April 16, 2016

Red Velvet Mountains

The sun sets behind our house and we can't always see it really good, but it reflects on the mountain in front of us and some nights it is spectacular. They looked like red velvet the other night and when I looked behind me the sky was ablaze over our house!


as it sank lower it got redder

The picture just doesn't do it justice!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous views, Peggy! I would hardly know which direction to look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I'm sure you'll never tire of that view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Photos are never close to being as good as the reality. I love sunsets much more than dawn, not that I'm often around to see the dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... how wonderful are those photos! So jealous of where you live.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...