'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gothic Fiction Reading Challenge 2016

I haven't really read much gothic since I was young, maybe one or two here and there. I saw Kay @ Kay's Reading Life was joining in a Gothic Reading Challenge and it whet my appetite for gothic! So I'm joining in too. Diana over @ Book of Secrets is hosting the challenge so if your interested run over there, check it out and sign up!

A lot of these books will qualify for Bev's Vintage Scavenger Hunt too! A bonus! I've picked up several gothic books lately so I'm looking forward to digging in! I might not get a lot read, but it will be fun and thats what reading is all about! I'll keep track of what I read here...


  1. The Loch by Janet Caird
  2. Fear the Light by Elizabeth Ferrars
  3. No. 9 Belmont Square by Margaret Erskine
  4. Airs Above the Ground by Mary Stewart
  5. The Shrouded Way by Janet Caird

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! This is the easiest challenge ever - just read a gothic when you get time or wish to and keep track. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're joining the challenge! Gothics are fun reads, and there are so many out there, from vintage to new releases. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...