'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, January 26, 2016

One To Watch For...

The Other Mrs. Walker by Mary Paulson-Elliss

I came across this article about this debut book now being fought over by 4 publishers! Sounds really good, a detective story without a detective. Comes out March 10, 2016. I'll be looking for it. How about you? Another good Scot book!


Peggy Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for drawing attention to this. I've bookmarked it, and really want to read it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...