'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, January 29, 2016

My Mountains

Just some pics of the mountains from my front window. It looks different everyday. I find myself stopping many times throughout the day to take a peek at them. I'll try to get some gorgeous sunset ones for you!



These top two have snow on them


This is the sun peeking up over them.


Bare mountains with low clouds

6 comments:

  1. I'd never get any work done with that wonderful view to look out on. LOL! Thank you for sharing these, Peggy, I love mountain pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I'd be parking my chair in front of the windows and 'reading with a view'! Thanks for sharing them! I love mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cath and Kay. Wow! I'd never get anything done. I'd be staring out the window all day and all night! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky besom! They're so beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Cath and Kay! They are gorgeous Joan and JoAnn! I don't get much done! And yes, Katrina, I am one lucky besom!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...