'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone

For you on Christmas...




Always remember
"God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
With peace on earth, good will to men."

The gift of Jesus Christ fulfilled this promise. The day is coming when all will be righted. Celebrate him today!

3 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Peggy. I hope you're enjoying it in your new home. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a joyful Christmas, Peggy, in your new home and your new state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Peggy. I appreciate your blog and all of the wonderful books I've learned about. I'm looking forward to meeting in person. How encouraging to know a Father who will make ALL things right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...