'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gay Nineties Dinnerware

In taking things I no longer needed to the charity shop I found a lovely set of very different dishes and just couldn't pass them up! A whole set of 54 pieces! Only $30! Gorgeous shape. Some plates have a little age crazing on them but not a chip on a one. Now I can get rid of the Corelleware I've been using forever and a day. That stuff never breaks!!!  Maybe I better store it in the basement though :)

Vintage Gay Nineties dinnerware by Stetson China Co. circa 1950's.




Info about Stetson China Co.

Check out old advertisements for Stetson China Co.


2 comments:

  1. LOL, but I wouldn't have been able to pass up on buying that set either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might even have to take to putting them in the China cupboard and find somewhere else for my cookbooks!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...