'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sunset Song

A beautiful adaption of the classic Scots novel, Sunset Song, will be released in the UK on December 4th. How I wish I could be there to go see it! If you haven't had the chance to read the book, do!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see that movie. Do you know if it going to be released in the US?
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...