'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wish you all a wonderful day full of food, family, friends, love and thanksgiving! 


The Post will probably be fairly quiet the rest of the year as I will be very busy with the move and I'm not sure how often I'll have internet service until the first of the year. I'll post when I can and try to peek in on you all. 

Giving thanks for all my lovely blogging friends!

Peggy Ann


4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had a lovely day with your family. I'm looking forward to exploring some of TN through Peggy Ann's Post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, Peggy! Have a safe move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing your blog and for all of the wonderful book reviews. I hope that all goes well with the move.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...