'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, November 27, 2015

Free Finds Friday

Recent additions to Project Gutenberg's library!


The Nine Days' Queen, Lady Jane Grey, and Her Times by Richard Davey














Dick Kent with the Mounted Police by Milton Richards












Get it HERE














Another cover I love! This book is written by Margaret Marshall Saunders, a famous Canadian author of children's books. I have read Beautiful Joe, a Canadian classic, and it was lovely. Read my review here.

Get this book HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...