'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Tracks



This is a musical meme hosted by Jess @Gone with the Words each Thursday. Just feature a song and/or video you've been enjoying recently, or even pair a book and a song that go well together. Stop over and see what everyone is listening to. You might find a new artist like I did today!

Lovin' this today...

5 comments:

  1. I am glued to the TV these days but do listen to music sometimes. Light classical goes with just about any book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Harvee! Watch way too much. I do have iheart radio on a lot though in the background anymore when I'm not catching up on my shows.

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!!! I just pre-ordered their album coming out in January called Fifteen! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, Nan! I discovered them on Noisetrade.

      Delete
  3. I went over to the Thursday Tracks site, and found she posted the Greg Holden song I put up on my blog a while ago. I own his album now, and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...