'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 17, 2015

Great Detectives of Old Time Radio

Look what I found on Facebook! Thank you Michael O'Brien!

Listen to John Dickson Carr's Death in the Dressing Room episode over at The Great Detectives of Old Time Radio! H.M. Merrivale investigates the death of a dancer and crook in her dressing room. Aired in 1942.

Lots of great broadcasts and movies. This is a site I will frequent. You can download or subscribe to podcasts too.

Peggy Ann

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. I love old radio and have Strange Tales on my Ipod. I listen to them in the morning when I wake up too early and can't go back to sleep. I think I'll like these detective series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for heads up about Strange Tales! My brother loves to listen to these things when he comes over.

      Delete
  2. I love old time radio shows. Thanks for the tip on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Hope! I'm swinging over to visit your blog now!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...