'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Thursday, October 1, 2015

Book Lover's Warehouse

In Johnson City, TN. Just outside Jonesborough, the oldest town in Tennessee.


I only got two books here, Fire! Burn! By John Dickson Carr and Parting Breath by Catherine Aird. Didn't get to look around at other sections. Next time! I really liked The Book Rack's Mystery section better. The clerk told me there is another shop like this one about 40 miles north in Big Stone Gap, VA.
Check out the website and if your ever driving by be sure and browse!
Still to come, the Jonesborough Library Booksale and a few Goodwill finds! Looks like one of those bedrooms is going to have to be a library!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Or you could have a library in that half-basement of yours! I read Fire! Burn!. It's one of his historical mystery books but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my neck of the woods again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...