'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, August 28, 2015

The Long and Short of It



New haircut in September 2012

3 years later!

















Ready for Tennessee too! Go Vols! Their college teams are the Tennessee Volunteers. Tennessee is called the volunteer state.


Peggy Ann

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so nice! I gave up on mine and chopped a lot of it off a while ago. I few weeks ago, I chopped off more. I'm dangerous when I "get in a mood" and there's a pair of scissors handy.

    I'm also excited to see where you and your guy end up. A new life can be so exciting. Best wishes, as you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joan, I know! That's how I usually end up with such short hair! When I get in a 'mood' now I just pull it up in a bun or something until it passes!

      Delete
  2. Long or short your hair looks lovely, Peggy. Good luck in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely hair, and it looks nice short or long. Friends of mine who have white hair all look great. Mine is still that combination of gray and brown, neither one nor the other.

    Best wishes on your coming adventure in Tennessee. Hope you find a great house in a great town with a lot to offer in its environs -- and a great bookstore nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I googled used bookstores in Johnson City and found one so far, so at least there's that! It's getting harder and harder to find them. I'll have to look in Kingsport too as not sure where we'll land just yet!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...