'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Just Shipped My Pants!

I don't know about you but I don't watch much regular TV these days so I miss all the commercials. That's nothing to cry about I know, but Kmart here in the States has some really funny commercials that I would never have seen if my kids didn't show it to me online. We were laughing until we cried! Maybe it doesn't take much to tickle our fancy but I think you might find these funny! So just encase you've never seen these and even if you have, it's always good to laugh so here you go...


and another one...

My grandson, who is 7, has been fascinated with the swear word, shit, this summer. I think this commercial might have something to do with it! He is hilarious. He kept asking us if he could say it and we'd say NO, so he would say shipped or ship.

Hope you got a chuckle!
Peggy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...