'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Maine, The Way Life Should Be

 These are all pics from at the cottage on the lake.





The clouds were spectacular!


Clear clean water! this about 4 ft. deep here!

"Seriously! You call this camping?" Ian said as he walked between them! And then got on the iPad...



On duck watch.

I guess you can tell we loved this dog!




Dreaming of next summer!

Peggy Ann

4 comments:

  1. I've never been that far east. It looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Audra! I hope you can go someday!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. What a nice time you had.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...