'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Highland Gazette Series

Just found out there is a sixth book coming out in October in the wonderful Highland Gazette series by A.D. Scott! I thought maybe the last one The Low Road was the final book.

Can't wait!  Check it out at the publisher's page.












Also Poison Pen Press in the USA seems to be publishing British Library Crime Classics here! Yea! Two new J. Farjeon books are coming out Sept. 1st!


Check out their library of books available here
at Poison Pen Press

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear about the Poison Pen Press publishing the British Library Crime Classics, especially the Farjeon books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...