'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Book I Can Sink My Teeth Into!

I have been in a reading slump this month. I started a fun read by an author I like very much and really do enjoy his books, Mollie Peer by Van Reid. But for some reason I just couldn't get going with it. Must not be what I'm in the mood for right now. I finally put it back on the shelf to save for another day and started a new one.

The Sound of Glass by Karen White and it's one I can really sink my teeth into! It had me hooked by the end of the prologue. It's due out May 12th. I got an Advance Readers Copy from Netgalley. Stay tuned for my book report!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...