'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, March 16, 2015

Vote for your favorite book and enter a prize drawing!

Alan Jones' book Blue Wicked has been nominated for
BigAl's Books and Pals Readers' Choice Awards in the mystery category! Congratulations Alan!

They choose Indie books they felt stood out from the pack of 300 reviews they've done in the last year. 

BigAl and Pals is also having a prize drawing for those who vote with great prizes! Be sure to stop over and vote. Of course I hope you vote for Blue Wicked but that's up to you :)



On another note have you seen this yet? It's hilarious! Jimmy Fallon is the best! I've not seen Birdman yet. Have you?



And this has to be Facebook picture of the week!


Best photo bomb of all!


And this dog shows his mistress how yoga is done!

St Paddy's Day is tomorrow, here's a Tea Brack (or Irish Freckel Bread) recipe for you.

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy,

    I am so pleased that Alan Jones's book 'Blue Wicked', has been nominated for an award, it is most definitely deserved.

    Although I have yet to publish my review, I have read and thoroughly enjoyed this one. There were one or two pages I had to skip, right at the beginning, as they were just a little too descriptive. However, on the whole, 'Blue Wicked' had me on the edge of my seat, from beginning to end!

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, it really is. It was very graphic and out of my comfort zone, but I like Alan's writing. And he is such a dear man. I hope he wins that category!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...