'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, January 18, 2015

Song for Sunday


 Facedown by Matt Redman

Verse 1:
Welcomed in to the courts of the King/
I've been ushered into your presence/
Lord I stand on your merciful ground/
Yet with every step tread with reverence

Chorus:
And I'll fall facedown
As your glory shines around
Yes I'll fall facedown
As your glory shines around

Verse 2:
Who is there in the heavens like you/
And upon the earth who's your equal/
You are far above you're the highest of heights/
We are bowing down to exalt you

Repeat Chorus

So let your glory shine around!
Let your glory shine around!
King of glory here be found!
King of glory!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...