'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bout of Books


http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/I'm jumping in for the January Bout of Books Read-a-thon! Weather forecast looks like frigid weather so I'm staying in and what better to do in the cold than curl up with a good book and a cuppa! No goal setting in this read-a-thon, yippee! Just read to your hearts content.

Don't know what it is? Read on...

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Want to sign up too? Right here!


1 comment:

  1. I loved Kitchen House! I love staying in, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...