'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 18, 2014

Read-a-thon Mini Challenge!

Show It Off 3.0 in our 8th hour!  Sponsored by Dead Book Darling

We are to show off a book or books we are especially proud of. I think that would be my James Oswald collection! I have all four of the current books in the Inspector McLean Series and they are all autographed and inscribed to me!

James signing the first one, Natural Causes, last year for me. My dear friend Katrina of Pining for the West went and got a copy for me at a book signing near her home in Scotland. The book is still at her house and I will be getting it in May when I go for a visit! Can't find the photo she sent of the inscription, rats!






















These three James sent me in the mail. By the time I get to Scotland in May maybe book 5 will be out and I can get him to sign it in person!

Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. So you are having a lovely day reading? I hope you have tea and biscuits close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with those books, but I can see why you're showing them off.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...