'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, October 17, 2014

New Alan Jones Book!


Blue Wicked by Alan Jones

The tortured corpses of young alcoholics and drug addicts are turning up in Glasgow and only Eddie Henderson seems to know why. When he tries to tell the police, his information is ridiculed and he's told to stop wasting their time. 

One officer, junior detective Catherine Douglas, believes him, and together they set out to discover why the dregs of Glasgow's underbelly are being found, dead and mutilated.

Available Now! I've read this and it's very good. Watch for a full review here soon. I posted a short post on it earlier just to give you a heads up on it coming soon!



Get a copy...
Smashwords  Epub & Mobi (available Sunday 10-19-2014)
Book website

3 comments:

  1. I've started this but I'm not sure I'll be able to get to the end - I'm a cat lover - and I'm squeamish! I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skim Margaret! It quickly moves on to humans! It is very gritty and not for faint of heart that's for sure. But I think Alan is a good writer and tells a good tale, just a gritty tale.

      Delete
  2. I've got up to the humans, Peggy - uuuuugggghhh! I'll try skimming as I did like his first book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...