'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mid-Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now?
Still on Case for Sergeant Beef by Leo Bruce but very close to the end!

2. How many books have you read so far?  Almost one

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Taste of Murder by Joanna Cannan

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just one phone call and a dinner date with my son. Just enjoyed them:) especially dinner! Plus I got started late because I didn't know about the Read-a-thon until this morning!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  How easy it is to do nothing but sit and read when you decide that is what your going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...