'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, October 19, 2014

Good Morning Read-a-thon Update

Jeepers creepers don't love these peepers!
I did not read thru the night:( My eyes were very tired and blurry. I need reading glasses for long reading spells. Bi-focals suck! Up since 6 a.m. but I've spent too much time online checking in at the read-a-thon website and visiting other readers posts!

Since I started late yesterday morning I am counting my 24 hours from 9:30 a.m. instead of the start time of 8 a.m. so that gives me 2 1/2 hours to read so I'm off to 'speed' read these last couple of hours and stay offline!

Peggy Ann

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined the readathon! Its a fun day, for sure. Don't worry about how much you read - the socializing is the best part. Next readathon is in April

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...