'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 hour Readathon

I'm late, but better late than never! How did I miss this, I followed on Facebook? Aiming to start at 9:30am. It's raining, have the whole weekend to myself, perfect for a readathon! If only I had planned ahead of time!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? North of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, 9 miles from the Ohio border.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Case for Sergeant Beef by Leo Bruce It's a vintage Penguin Book!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Did not plan so I don't know what I'll eat! Does anyone want to bring me something good to eat?!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! In my 50's, mom, grandma, wife. Book drunkard! Old books are my favorite. Blogging for 3 years now and love it!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first, getting those books read! and the sense of community while doing it!

Are you new to this too? Visit the website and find out all about it and sign up. Who cares if your late? I don't!

Peggy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...