'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pete the Cat Knows Where It's At!

Just like Pete the Cat, I love my new shoes!




Blowfish Malibu brand via the local Humane Society Thrift Store! Never heard of this brand before. I love them so much I just ordered 2 more pair of Blowfish slip-ons from Zullily. Oh yea!


Peggy Ann

5 comments:

  1. They are very cute! Are they comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very! I usually go. Barefoot at home but find myself leaving these on!

      Delete
  2. I never heard of this brand. Thanks for sharing. I see thy have lots of really cute / interesting non-leather shoes and boots. Perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine for $10 a pair thru Zullily Joan. check them out first!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...