It was a two story home of an older couple, 74 and 69 years old. Their bodies were found in the rubble. The home was absolutely leveled. There is a propane gas tank sitting off in the side yard. It most likely was a propane gas leak and it caused the explosion.
Here's the pic from the news page.
|(Photo Credit: Brenda Waters/KDKA)|
How sad, picking up the little pieces of someone's life from my yard. At-least they probably didn't know what hit them. I can't imagine how their kids feel.
And that's the news in Beaver Falls,