'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Golden Sky

Yesterday evening it poured the rain with full sunshine. I should have gotten a picture of it doing that but didn't think of it. The sky afterwards was golden with huge gold clouds. Gorgeous! The pics don't do them justice. I caught a bird in the one!




No rainbow that I could I see though. Mom called to tell me she had a beautiful one at her house.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen clouds that colour! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Peggy! Doesn't it look like you could jump up and down on those clouds?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And I'm sure even more so in person. Love the way God displays His creation for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clouds, I took some photos of clouds yesterday too, but yours are better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is better than a rainbow....Anyone can have a rainbow but only the fortunate few get to experience pink clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...