'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, June 1, 2014

Water Leak!

Oh no! The bossman just left this morning for an overnight golf outing and I just discovered a pretty decent water leak under the house! I kept hearing this sound of water running. Couldn't figure out what in the world it was or where it was coming from. Eventually I figured out I was hearing it coming from the heater vents on the floor! Went outside and looked around under the house and sure enough, water leaking out at a pretty good clip. Darn! Left him a voicemail, what else could I do?

I feel bad. This is the first year he took over organizing the golf outings for his league and this is the first big outing. Bad timing.

Question is will he or won't he come home to fix it? I may be dripping all weekend!

Peggy Ann

7 comments:

  1. That's awful! Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a worry, I hope you've somehow sorted it out by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. How typical that this happens now. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: I've got the water turned off and buckets sitting around. I'll turn it on long enough to take a shower. Bossman is staying at the golf outing and will be home early afternoon tomorrow to fix it. See what a nice golf widow I am:) Diane, we don't have a basement, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no.... good luck. Things only seem to break around here when my husband is out of town, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was the only one things like this happened to! I hope things get fixed up quickly. You seem quite resourceful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...