'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Teabag Tuesday

Today's teabag wisdom is a quote from Loretta LaRoche. It's one of my favorites!


'Life is short. Wear your party pants!'


Loretta is an expert in Stress Management and a very funny lady! I'm glad I got this teabag tag twice it made me go look her up and see just who is this lady.


Meet Loretta...


Check out her blog and be sure to watch her video there on juicy aging!
I am succulent!

Watch more silliness here. This one is where she actually talks about party pants.

Did I get a laugh out of you? Then my job is done. I'm off to buy an Attila the Hun hat.

Peggy Ann

8 comments:

  1. My sister just recommended Loretta's. She read it and thought it was wonderful. I need to wear my party pants more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of her and I am amazed at how many people have! Where have I been?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not really getting the hat, Patty. In one of her videos she tells us to get one. Its the steel hat with the pigtails hanging down the fat lady in the opera wears!

      Delete
  3. She's really great. I hadn't thought about her in a while. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Loretta is so funny! I saw her give a talk when I lived in MA (she lived a town or two over). I love her story of how she, her mother, and her grandmother always cut the corner off the roast when they put it in the pan. One day she wondered why they did it and asked her grandmother. She said she had no idea why they did it; she did it because her roasting pan was too small! This is how meaningless traditions get started! 'That's the way we've always done it.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny Joan! But so true!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...