'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, April 18, 2014

Free ebook, Scottish Author!



'Rachel White, a young archaeologist, is left a mysterious legacy of £8 million by an old lady she met in Edinburgh when she was a child. Setting off to discover why, she rocks her stable existence and uncovers secrets about her mother's experiences as a 5 year old in a concentration camp in WWII. What made Ma Polinski leave Rachel everything and will what she finds set her and her family free?'

US

UK




Peggy Ann

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, Peggy! I love your throwback photos too. I have one of me and Santa - but I was a bit older and I wouldn't sit on his knee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered it--thanks so very much for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...