'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday's Muddle

Another Monday has snuck up on me!

First off this amazing video of the courtship dance of the Jumping Peacock Spider! Nature is amazing isn't it?

A new invention by two college students. They've just reinvented the cardboard box to be more efficient and less wasteful. 

Take a breathtaking ride on an alpine coaster in Mieders Austria! No brakes!

Tired of all that junk mail in your 'real' mailbox? Opt out here.

Potato recipes!

Someone doesn't want to go in his crate! This is so adorable. He talks!

Hilarious commercial!

Nice photos of the big horn sheep in Jackson Hole WY. Lovely area. I've only been there in the summer though. I'd like to go in the winter just to see these sheep!

Quotes on Generosity.

Copyright infringement. Something we should be aware of for sure. It's so easy to share cute pics we get on Facebook and other sites as we troll the web. But I've been thinking its safer not too. I did have a gentleman, a year or so ago, contact me about one of his photos I had used on my blog. He was very graceful and told me to just put a link to his page. Close call! And a woman did ask me to remove her photo of a cow from my Pinterest board too. So after reading Yvette's great post @ In So Many Words and following the link she gave in it to this bloggers nightmare experience, I deleted several Pinterest boards and will be very careful from now on.

Cutest pic I saw this week on Facebook was a cat reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and saying 'This book has absolutely no information on how to kill birds in it!' Not quite the same thing as sharing the pic is it? Sorry.

But to finish off our muddle here's a fun game you can waste your day playing...

Hunt the Haggis! It is the year of the Haggis over in Scotland. De-stress, go whack a haggis!

Make a great week,
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. That vitamin commercial is a riot!!
    My friend lives in Jackson Hole. I know she has mentioned moose coming through the bank
    drive thru window before - but so far, no sheep!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny, Charles Wysocki has a painting of a moose at a drive thru window but its a lighthouse drive thru!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...