'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday's Muddle

My Green Bay Packers lost by 3 points in the last 3 sec. of a tied game yesterday. I'm heartbroken. No Superbowl for us again this year. There's always next though!

This post over @ Book Dirt last week made me laugh out-loud!

My son the artist pointed me to this piece about an artist that makes incredibly delicate and detailed art in the snow!

Listen to Sir Patrick Stewart demonstrating the mooing accents of British cows! Really!

Did you know that dog's poop in alignment with earth's magnetic field? That explains the twirling little dancing thing my Blue always did before she...

Jane Austen illustrations from before all the adaptions.

A cold winter night calls for a steaming bowl of stewy savory beans!

Who said potatoes are bad for you? This guy lost 21 pounds only eating them! Here's the ehow page he used.

The best thing I saw this week...
What sheep dogs do when they're not herding sheep


Hope you came across something that made you laugh or smile this last week!

Make a good week!
Peggy Ann

6 comments:

  1. Nice to have a chuckle on a Monday morning before starting work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you get a little tense Col, picture those dogs stalking:)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh - this video is hysterical! The end part took me so by surprise and I cackled out loud!

    Thanks!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link!

    Of course potatoes are good for you. Whole cultures have practically survived on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Kelly! I tell my husband that about potatoes all the time but because of those crazy diets like Atkins he thinks potatoes are evil!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...