'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, January 25, 2014

Free Scottish Book Today!

Born in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland Ray Banks will count for our Read Scotland challenge! Free today for Kindle. Hurry get it while you can.

US
UK

Thanks to James Oswald for the heads up!

3 comments:

  1. My husband (who is in the Goodreads version of Read Scotland) just got this book for free yesterday. We did not know it was Scottish until we saw your post. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, he lives in Edinburgh now, Tracy. I think it mentioned something about British book and that throws people off.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...