'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday's Muddle

Happy Birthday to my Honey! Today is his 58th birthday!
I'm making him a Dr. Pepper Cake from a Pinterest recipe.
Will post the results and the recipe later if it's worth eating:)

Pretty cool photo game app! Looks like lots of fun. It's free right now!For apple, android and Kindlefire!


Awesome snowflakes! Super Macro photography and how it's done

Coffee Cake and Crime with David S. MacKenzie Scottish Author with new book coming out! Good one for the Challenge!




Cinnamon Clove Coffee Cookies! How different is that?

A book I really want to read!

DIY cord keeper. Great little stocking stuffer! Would take 2 minutes to make.

Must be the world's worst hunting dog or he has a cold maybe?


  







Make a good week!

Peggy Ann

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband… hope the Dr. Pepper Cake is a hit. I've been curious about that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn. The cake was very good. Everyone loved it. Kind of spice cake flavor.

      Delete
  2. I always love meandering through your muddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Patty! Some Monday's I feel like I don't have a very good selection.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to D, I bet he's only about 19 inside! Thanks for those great links - as ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D said a little older than that, Katrina!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...