'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Alligator People 1959

fair use photo


This is creepy, spooky month and here's a fun creepy, spooky science fiction/horror movie for you! A blast from the past! Starring Lon Chaney Jr., Bruce Bennett, George Macready, Beverly Garland and Richard Crane. My boys and I used to watch these crazy movies when they were little on a Saturday afternoon with a big bowl of popcorn. When they got older and we would spend sometime together they always wanted to watch a B horror movie and eat popcorn. Must have been a fun memory for them. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love cheesy horror movies. The dumber, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I think I remember this movie...what a fun memory you made for them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...