'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, October 11, 2013

Monster Movies for Halloween

Wonderful wacky vintage horror movies! What better time of the year to have a few friends in and haul a few out?







Head on over to RETRO-CAFE and watch them online now! A huge selection. I'll be watching Don't Look in the Basement! New one to me! How about you what is your favorite old horror movie? Vincent Price, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney and Boris Karloff! They don't make 'em like that anymore! And while your there check out their selection of spooky old-time and new TV Shows!

Peggy Ann

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...