'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.
 

Never Before Seen Titanic Mass Funeral Photo

Coffee Lover? Here's the story behind coffee.

Never check luggage again!

Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse live webcam. Take a quick trip to Maine!

How to avoid genetically modified foods

Funeral Sandwiches. These sound divine!

Make your own apple cider vinegar. Good for whatever ails you! I drink it everyday. This sounds pretty easy to do too!

A book I'm looking forward to reading soon!

Just plain creepy!















Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

7 comments:

  1. Lots of good information. THANK YOU.

    Going to look around some more, but I am also leaving my link to my Mailbox Monday post if you want to stop by.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Robinson's Disgrace looks interesting.

    I hope you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links Peggy, I've had more than a few scares from sheep and their terrifying night eyes, much worse than the photo in reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James posted that on twitter and those eyes are the only thing that saves them as sheep are dumb! It would be really creepy to come up on them for real! Maybe I'll get a chance to see it for myself!

      Delete
  4. Apple cider vinegar is supposed to mend tons of ailments. Love the packing video...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...